This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Prasie God!! That day is over!

I would like to say that my Arghhhh day got better but it didn't.....it pretty much stayed the same with one stressful event after another in regards to my children!! BUT that is Ok because it did pass and I still love them very much! Now yesterday was awesome HOWEVER it is easy to be a great Mom when all your children are doing what they are supposed to be doing but I guess if they always did what they were supposed to do then we would not need Mommy's and Daddy's and the scripture to train up your child in the way he should go would have no meaning BUT children do need Mommy's and Daddy's (Godly ones!!) because they do not always listen and do what they are supposed to be doing so God gave them us, their parents, to train them up the way they should go so they shall not depart from it when they get older!! BUT I need to have an awesome behavior on those "not so perfect" days!!

Oh, and thanks for all your encouragement while I acted like a total maniac the other day!! It's so funny too because we went to church on Sunday and someone looked at me and said, "I have to tell you that you always look so content with your life." I looked at her and laughed and said, "You evidently did not read my blog!!" But even on those days, in a VERY weird way, I am very content with what God has me doing in my life and who He has placed in my life!

No comments: