This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fun Fun!!





During my wild Arghhh day I did try to be a good Mommy on some things! When I was young my Mom would put rollers in my hair so I bought some for my girls. THEY LOVED IT!!!!! They are so girly!!


Here is Grace after the rollers. She was not too excited to take this picture. She had just gotten up from her nap where I made she and Rose sleep in their rollers because their hair was not quite dry! Rose's hair is so thick it did not curl so I might have to have her sleep with rollers all night to get it to really curl!

1 comment:

MorningSong said...

I love it!! I have thought about doing this with HC too!! ha ha

HC would not have slept in them (I think). She might! I have to try now! :)