This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

What's been going on?

There are several things that have been going on that I haven't blogged about yet. This blog will be "catch-up"!!

Asa and Rose taking swimming lessons! This was an interesting adventure.....bringing seven children to the local swimming pool to have two of my children take lessons! Thank you, Lord, there was a little kiddie pool on side of this pool to entertain the others!







Did I mention this summer My man and I became grandparents!! To twin girls!! They were premature but are really thriving now. They were born at 3 lbs 12 oz and 3 lbs 15 oz. and as of last week they were 6 bs 4 oz and 5 lbs 12 oz. They already have their own personality: Angela is the impatient one while little Angel is so patient! Isn't it funny how their personalities immerge already. And Heidi is doing good.


Angela Angel

5 comments:

Nanette said...

Precious and soo tiny. Congratulations on being grandparents.

Susan said...

How precious. Love the names.
Susan

MorningSong said...

So sweet!!

7 at the pool! Wow! I do not envy the chaos. :) Thankfully you all made it home alive! :) Were the toddlers all strapped to you or an older sibling? I would have been a mess!! You are truly brave! Give us any tips you've learned during the stretching process God is taking you through.

AdoptedAsHisOwn said...

You know, MorningSong, that post you did about First time Mommy Syndrome.....well, I had it at the pool and I just don't think it will ever disappear! Another Mom tried to bring me a chair to sit and I told her I just can't sit because I am watching four children in the kiddie pool, two toddlers on side of the big pool and consoling one hot baby in the stroller, but thanks anyway! My eyes were busy busy busy!!!!!

Tips?? I thought I was a prayer warrior before kids and I had faith before kids but God has definitely taken me to another level of praying and faith!

Carole Turner said...

Ok, WOW! They are beautiful.