This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Friday, March 30, 2007

uh ohhh


Well, even after making LittleA get on the BigT several times this morning.... I walked into the bathroom with LittleA looking at me with a smirky "i peed in my pants" smile. Arghhh, now comes the hunt for the pee. I had him walk in the TV room to show me where he pee-peed. He proceeded to point in three different directions. Yep, he was correct on two directions. I am not liking the potty training phase!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will do fine with this, as you do with all that you tackle. God has given you and Tommy a special talent, and tons of patience and nerves, and so much love to give. You both are such wonderful parents, and with God's help,(all except he doesen't come down and change those diapers) you will overcome all of the little obstacles.
I am so very proud of both of you, and all of my precious Grandchilren.
Now this is an unbiased comment.
The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person....

AdoptedAsHisOwn said...

and it helps to have awesome grandparents!!!!!

Anonymous said...

steeleis the same he hates going pee on the poty!but he will go popo on it!







from evangeline,caroles daughture

AdoptedAsHisOwn said...

Boys! My little girls go to the toilet all the time. We are rotating pullups and big boy undies now for him.....depending on my mood!