This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Elijah!

I love this picture! Elijah was sweating from playing with the balloons and was in the process of wiping his forehead.....


One minute there was no hole and the next minute this appeared :)

I love him!

Playing Sonic Colors Wii

Asa intertaining me with the balloon!
It is so amazing how fast children grow!! I cannot believe our Elijah is already 4 years old..... 4 years old! I have to admit that today I really wanted more children. I wanted more little pitter patter feet running around, I wanted more giggling toddlers in their diapers in the living room, I wanted to hold on to all this cuteness at their young ages!! I just love this age. I had to quickly thank God that we do have children and children that He no doubt blessed us with. We love them so much. I know they can't stay young forever but wow it is a little painful to watch them getting bigger. Again, thank You, Lord, for our blessings! Thank You for our many blessings! Thank You for this precious birthday and all the rest we will celebrate this year! Thank You, Lord!

No comments: