This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Scriptures for our family!

Psalm 126 1 When the Lord brought back his exiles to Jerusalem,[a] it was like a dream! 2 We were filled with laughter, and we sang for joy. And the other nations said, “What amazing things the Lord has done for them.” 3 Yes, the Lord has done amazing things for us! What joy! 4 Restore our fortunes, Lord, as streams renew the desert. 5 Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy. 6 They weep as they go to plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the harvest.


Philippians 4:6-8 6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.


Romans 8:28 28 And we know that God causes everything to work together[a] for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Genesis 50:20 20 You intended to harm me (us), but God intended it all for good. He brought me (us) to this position so I (we) could save the lives of many people.


Hebrews 13:5-6 5 Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”[a] 6 So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”[b]

here this is in the Amplified Bible
Hebrews 13:5-6 5Let your [a]character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] [b]Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor [c]give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [d][I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor [e]let [you] down ([f]relax My hold on you)! [[g]Assuredly not!](A) 6So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?(B)

THANK YOU, LORD, THAT YOU AND NOT MERE MEN ARE IN CONTROL OF OUR FAMILY! THANK YOU, LORD, FOR YOUR VICTORY, FOR YOUR HEDGE OF PROTECTION, FOR YOU!!!!! WE LOVE YOU, LORD, AND TRUST IN YOU IN EVERYTHING!

No comments: