This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, GrandMother CC!





Happy Birthday, GrandMother CC!!



Mia made Mom a beautiful birthday book!



Have I ever told you how much she LOVES him!!!!! ;)

loves loves

Here's to you and him! Enjoy the picture dedication! Really this could've been a post of its own ;)


look at her gazing at him! She REALLY LOVES him!! he has her WRAPPED! I believe I even heard her tell me "he can do no wrong" (chuckle chuckle!!) or should I say
ROFL! BAAAAAAhAAAAAAAhAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

awwwww so cute!





Last week was my Mom's birthay! Happy Birthday My Mother! We had our first crawfish boil of the season and it was delicious..... thank you Tommy!! The day was wonderful!! Beautiful all day. And yes, she loves me too just as much (this is a running joke between we three ;)

No comments: