This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy "10th" Anniversary, My Man, My Love!!!!!




Pecan Praline whole bean coffee



Two dozen red roses.....



My morning is already looking great!! Tommy came home with these beautiful two dozen red roses and a bag of Community Coffee Pecan Praline coffee beans..... two favorites of mine! Tomorrow I will be married for 10 years to the most wonderful man I know!! Happy "10th" Anniversary, My Man, My Love!!!!! Thank you for sharing your life with me!! I look forward to what God has for us and our family in the decades ahead!! I love you! me'

Our 10th anniversary present was our trip to Disney just me and Tommy in February and it was a perfect trip!! Some one on one with the one I love without any interruptions from our precious little ones! The whole trip was awesome! Tomorrow Mom will come watch the children so Tommy and I can go eat lunch together and do a little Easter shopping. Thanks, Mom!

I am abundantly blessed!

1 comment:

the Michel's said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!