This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoë, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sewing Class, Church, and Aquarium!

going to teach a sewing class at AllBrands!

Walking along the Mississippi, watching the Natchez Paddleboat, listening to the pipes coming from the Natchez, a beautiful day!


Hello, Mr. Catfish


It's playtime!



These are some awesome children and God gave them to us!! We are so blessed!!

Oh, and you might notice Zoë is not in a lot of the pictures. She did not have a great day. she had one of her meltdowns in the Frog exhibit of the Aquarium!

This weekend was full for us! Saturday was a sewing class at AllBrands that I taught. I was super busy but is was so much fun! I can't wait to do another one! Then Sunday was church and a trip to the Aquarium! It must have worn the kiddos out because Sunday night was the first time in a long time no children slept in our bed!!

4 comments:

the Michel's said...

Well, You all must do that more often!!(since it wore the kids out) Also, Kitchen looks great!! Can't wait to see it in person.

sugarlady said...

It's so good to see the kids all having fun. I know that they all love the aquarium. Maybe one of these days, when my back is better, Grampa and I will join you all for a family outing.
And my poor Zoë, she will be better next time. lol

Pegi said...

Aimee = first let me say I hope you rec'vd my early Valentine's Day note :-)

Your large family sure have a lot of fun!

Your sewing teaching opportunity is awesome. You truly remind me of "Beth Moore: - and I know you shared JESUS with your 'class'.

One More Equals Four said...

Sounds fun! I have been SUPER busy and haven't been by in a while! Glad ya'll had fun! Have a Great Valentines Day and don't forget to drink your water! ☺