This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Disney Trip for Two!





Well, these two pictures pretty much sum up our 10th Wedding Anniversary Trip to Disney!! Our anniversary is not until April 10th but we scheduled our trip when the kids were off from school so that it would be easier for our parents when they watched them. It was just me and Tommy and we had so much fun! It had been a while that he and I spent time with just us! It was an AMAZING time with him! Thanks, Tommy, for making our trip wonderful!! and thanks Mom Trixie, Pop, and Mom for watching all the kiddos!!

Tip: If you are going and it is your anniversary make sure you get a Happy Anniversary Mickey Minnie pin!! Everywhere we went at every park, the staff would tell us Happy Anniversary!! It made the trip so special!

6 comments:

sugarlady said...

I'm so glad that you two enjoyed yourselves so much. Some times it is good to have a get away. Makes for so many special memories in later years. lol. Pop and I know!
But glad that you two are back home safe and sound.

the Michel's said...

A lot of SMOUCHING going on!! Cute pictures!

Carole Turner said...

SO happy for you guys getting to get away,alone.

Pegi said...

Sounds like a beautiful honeymoon all over again ! You and Tommy have wonderful parents to take care of the children - Ya'll are blessed ! Glad ya'll were able to get away - Now tell me more about Mickey and Minny :-)

Audra said...

Hey! I am happy I found your blog too! I love big families that become such through adoption!!! It is nice to think I am not alone since most people think I am nuts when they hear I have 7 kids of all differnt colors... but we have a blast and I could not imagine life any other way!

My husband and I are going to have out 10th anniversary coming up and I told him I wanted to go to Florida with just him! We go every year with the kids... but I think it would be awesome to go just us! The most romantic is walkiong around the world showcase of Epcot at night. We got to do that once while my mom watched the kids and I loved it! Our 10th is in December, so maybe we will be able to swing something!

We have 7 kids... but I think we may add another boy to our family. Probably though a domestic older child adoption. But it depends on a few things working out in the next few months. I just figure the Lord is mindful of us and when he is ready for us to take that step in our life he will make a way. I have found that when it is His will a way opens up. When it is not the path is not yet open. With adoption, I feel He has certain children in mind for me, so although I feel ready NOW... he will make it available when that child is ready for us!!!

I am so happy to find your blog! Again... it is nice to see "crazy" big families like ourselves! And to see that you are celebrating your 10th means that we are on the same "track"... a lot of kids in only 10 years!!! Haha!

One More Equals Four said...

Looks like you had a great time! I would love to go sometime without kids! I am sure you came back feeling refreshed and renewed!

By the way...are you drinking your water?