This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Homemade Christmas Ornaments!








I am in the Christmas sewing mood! Here are some Christmas felt ornaments I made that will be going on our tree. If you look real close you will see the words Joyous, Christmas, and Peace. I just love these!! I have added fabric covered buttons on the red ones and still need to add some on the animal print ones.
I have also cut out the girls Christmas dress pattern from the chenille blanket my MIL gave me. So look for those pictures in the coming days. I am pressed for time to get them sewn and take a Christmas picture in time to send out Christmas cards!! I have got to start sooner in 2009!! :)

No comments: