This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Too Too Cute!!





Don't think I am the only one who loves my sewing!! Grace and Rose love it too!! I think their favorite part is taking the pictures! This is my next sewing pattern I am designing: the Simple Sunday Dress! No buttons and no zippers!! Great for the beginner!! And it is just so sweet looking!! I did not finish the bottom yet but it will have an optional ruffle at the bottom. I have not even put this on my sewing blog yet because I am having a pattern giveaway but I will introduce this one Sunday night.
Don't the girls look so sweet!!

3 comments:

the Michel's said...

They look precious!!!!

sugarlady said...

well I can say I saw the real dresses, and of course you know me, I love these. And my Grand daughters, look so cute wearing the dresses too. Aimee' keep up the good work. One of these days, you might be a self made millionairess. You go girl.

One More Equals Four said...

Your girls look precious and the dress is beautiful, of course! No buttons, no zippers, even I could do that!