This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Live the Dream Conference!

My Mom and I enjoyed HPC's Live the Dream Conference this weekend. Thanks to Tommy who watched the children the whole time, I was able to have quality time with my Mom and with God! This was the second LTD conference and it was awesome! It was a great time for me to be fed spiritually by some great speakers: April Simmons, Chris Caine, Pastor Dino Rizzo, and Delynn! I love them so much I have already signed up for next year! There is just something about having God-ordained women speak life in you and encourage you in your God given dreams. This was the first time I have heard April speak and she was awesome. I love funny stories that make me really laugh to the point of tears and April told one about a garbage can that definitely made me laugh to the point of tears. Chris is a regular at our church but her messages are always a fresh new word about basically being sold out to Him! I always leave challenged after listening to her message. Of course, Pastor drives it home with a great message that stirs the soul but what excites me the most is that Delynn is walking on a new path that God has called her to in the past year which is taking her post at raising up and empowering Godly women! I feel tremendously blessed to be part of a church that sees this as a priority.

1 comment:

Pegi said...

What a wonderful way to spend time with your mom - - Sounds like an awesome conference - - -