This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Monday, October 6, 2008

40:SAP Forty Day Spiritual Adventure Pursuit!


Tommy and I love an adventure! Tomorrow, we will join with our church on a forty day Spiritual Adventure Pursuit fast! I am very excited and am going in with great expectation of what God is going to say and do! I turned 39 this year and honestly it has not been an exciting number for me. Age has never bothered me but for some reason just the thought of leaving my thirties bothered me. I love my thirties. So I prayed about this and God laid three word on my heart for my forties: Plan of Purpose! He also laid on my heart to fast 10 days: one day for each year in my forties. And then pastor talked about this fast and I just knew I was supposed to be a part of this. I love to dream big and I still have some big dreams inside of me that I know God wants to see come forth. And Tommy also believes this is an important time to seek His face and surrender more to Him. We have also talked to Henry and Anthony about this. So we will join as a family and go on a Spiritual Adventure Pursuit!!
If you are reading this and are interested in seeing some breakthroughs in some prayers you have been praying or you need some Holy Spirit guidance then click here and join us!

No comments: