This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to Basics!




Here are a couple of phone pics we took once I used all the camera space for pictures. We did not know how long we would be out of electricity so I started washing some clothes outside! It wasn't bad. I kept saying how I felt like I was in a Little House on the Prairie scene! :)
Then I asked Tommy to make me a clothesline. It brought back so many great memories of when my Mom would hang clothes outside! I started remembering how me and Matt would run underneath the sheets hanging up and I remember the morning smell and the morning dew on the ground. My Mom was up early. I remember summer mornings of her hanging clothes throughout the day and early in the morning in the garden! Great great memories!!

4 comments:

One More Equals Four said...

I am so glad to hear ya'll are fine and rode it all out okay! I have been checking here two or three times a day to see if there was any news! Glad to hear you are all fine and that the kids had fun in all the debris--you truly are blessed!

Susan said...

I recently had my husband put me up a clothes line, after all these years, again. I am loving it. It's nice having the dryer as a back up for rainy days.
Susan

Pegi said...

Aimee - so thankful ya'll were all safe - please know that ginger - bobbie - dempsey and I sent you e-mails during Gustav - checking on ya'll - -but computers down - we were finally able to reach Matt - so thankful all of your family was safe. Be Blessed !

One More Equals Four said...

I left you an award...check out my blog sometime when you get a chance!