This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoë, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

God's Grace!



Today is Grace's 3rd birthday! She came into this world as our child number 7 but she was placed in my heart as child number 1 ! Before I knew I was infertile and before I knew Tommy and I would have 8 children, I did know two things about my future children: one I would birth and call her Grace and the other I would adopt and call her Zoë. I have a piece of paper I found that I had written on in the beginning of me and Tommy's marriage. On it I practiced writing Grace and Zoë. Then we went through five years of infertility but through it I knew I would be blessed by God with Grace! And on March 8, 2005, she intered this world in our arms!! We named her Cheryl Grace, Cheryl after my Mom and we call her Grace.


Happy 3rd Birthday, Cheryl Grace!!
Thank you, Lord, for Your Grace and for giving us the desires of our heart! Grace, thank you for shining in our home. We love watching God fill you up with His love and we can't wait to see the woman of God you will grow up to be!!


I'll put some pictures of her party tonight!

No comments: