This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Baker, Games, and a Cookie!!

They grow so fast!! If I do not remind myself daily to not get so caught up in the day to day responsibilities that a family of 10 has then I would surely miss some awesome moments in my children's lives! Our sweet Rose just loves anything to do with food!! She loves to eat it, she loves to watch the cooking channel with me, she loves to help me cook, and she loves to look at cookbooks!! Here she is "cooking" with her satsuma peelings. She would not let me throw them away because she said she was not finished cooking with them. I can envision Rose cooking for the family one day! I can't wait!! LOL

Then there is Grace and Asa! Asa is our little bookworm, computer wiz, and always ready to learn!! My latest purchase is the JumpStart World Preschool and First Grade edition. If any of you are looking for educational software for your toddler then buy this!! It is full of fun educational games! Grace is now learning the computer with her JumpStart World Preschool. If I can get Rose out of the cookbooks then she will start learning the computer as well!
And our little Elijah, who is ALL boy, is growing way too fast! 10 months old, five teeth, refuses to eat baby food, and still wakes up many times throughout the night!! What a blessing! But please pray he will sleep all night!! Here he is chewing on a baby cookie. These cookies are so messy!! It never fails that before he finishes one of those cookies, he has managed to smear it all over his face, shirt, pants, and all over my pants and shirt too!! But he loves them!!

No comments: