This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Live the Dream!


Since Thursday, I have been encountering God in a deeper way! HPC had their very first Live the Dream Women's conference!! WOW!! It was amazing! I was able to hear Christine Caine, from Australia's Hillsong church, who was abandoned as a baby with no name, didn't find out she was adopted until she was 30 and had a decision to make to be mad and be a victim or use her story to touch others with similar stories! She chose the latter and she is a woman who is ON FIRE for God and lives her life to reach the lost! She is blunt mixed with humor, and no compromising (which I love) God's word. If just Chris Caine was speaking that would have been enough for me! But then there was Holly Wagner who is a breast cancer survivor. She is also so funny and has a heart to empower women to reach their potential in God!! And then there was Tammy Trent, artist and singer, who told her heartbreaking story about losing her husband in a diving accident in Jamaica and how God was everything she needed!! Ok, there was not a dry eye in the place! The weekend was just so awesome! Just what I needed. I already have many dreams in my heart and the heart of the conference was to stir up the dream each woman holds in them! Well, mine was stirred and I left each day ready to CONQUER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! They have already planned next years and I am already anticipating going! If you did not make it this time, you have a year to prepare for the next one!! LOL!! Even if you live out of town, there were many who travelled to be there!
And THANKS to my wonderful, awesome Man and my Mom for watching our children so that I could go get fed!!!!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

So thankful you got to attend this conference. I can tell you were blessed and strengthened and encouraged. Something we all need from time to time.
Susan