This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Friday, October 19, 2007

My Current Project!


I am currently working on my next ePatterns. This is a dress top and bottoms pattern I created! This has been such a fun endeavor and my girls get some custom outfits in the process with some cute picture moments! Ok, there are many frustrating moments while I am trying to complete these projects because ALWAYS the toddlers are demanding my attention especially when I am trying to focus on something other than them. During those frustrating times I really have to step back and tell myself that they are WAY more important than these patterns and that I can always find time later to complete these projects but they will not be this age forever!!! So this has helped me to put these projects in perspective!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I love the top picture with the matching headband. I don't know how you EVER find time to do this but admire that you can and do :o)
Susan

Carole Turner said...

Your stuff is so beautiful!

sugarlady said...

Oh Aimee', my little sweethearts look so cute. Yep, love Grace in the headband. Well goes to show how fast the kids are growing. And Rose, oh that little girl, is going to be a beauty....

MorningSong said...

You amaze me!! I wanted to tell you that I have finally begun the process to make that jumper. Sorry it took me so long, you just caught me at a chaotic time for us! :( Forgive me?? :)

I will make it this weekend. My goal is to make that and 2 dresses for HC. I have the material but need a good pillow case dress pattern. I need to make her dresses soon before the 'fall' is passed! They are winter material and I really want them to be pillow case dresses! (I am thinking of using one I bought to measure material, etc. - if I find no pattern)

BlessingS!

MorningSong said...

I meant to say - I cut the pattern AND taped it together. So all I need to do is cut material and sew sew sew!!