This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Catch up Blog!!

Want to know more, click here!

Yay!! I am back on blogging! I just felt it was important to leave the blog book tour review up this week. We have been busy as usual at the Poche' home. My current project is creating my All in One pattern on an eBook. All that info is on my sewing blog so I want bore anybody on this blog if you are not interested. You will also see my latest sewing project..... skirts for my girls! That was fun to sew and then so enjoyable to watch them enjoy wearing them!

This month I am looking forward to two upcoming events: Servolution and my 20 year Class of '87 Reunion!!

Servolution is September 22! This is going to be the biggest outreach our church has ever done. The plan is for hundreds of people to meet at HPC and then disperse throughout the surrounding communities and SERVE the people!! The "His Heart for Orphans" Adoption Ministry Lifegroup will be making over two of the foster care rooms in our community! We are so excited about this! We will be painting and filling the rooms with lots of toys. For more info click here!

Then the following week I get to reconnect with my 1987 Classmates!! Two classmates, Carla and Charla, spearheaded this and created a website that has been such a joy to visit and read bios of what everybody has been doing the past 20 years! So, for any of you I graduated with visiting my blog

Hello!! 1987 Classmates!


Also, this month, Tommy and I were able to go on a well needed couples date! We went with some friends from church, Jimmy and Christi! I had my camera and forgot to take it out! We went bowling and had the best time! Boy was I sore in my rear muscles and ankles of all places!! Thanks, Jimmy and Chisti for a great night!


And finally, yesterday was Henry's "16" Birthday! Wow!! I have a picture of him blowing out 16 candles on his cookie cake but it is still in the camera!! Happy Birthday, Henry!! I love you and look forward to the hope and future God has planned for you!!

And one more event I am looking forward to in October: Live the Dream Women's Conference at HPC!


1 comment:

MorningSong said...

Sounds like a great time! I read Pastor Dino's blog today! What is happening in 61 days?? Just curious.

Blessings!