This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hip Carrier!

This is my latest purchase: One Step Hip Carrier! I have a baby bjorn but Elijah is just too heavy I guess because my back starts hurting so I saw this hip carrier and decided to give it a try. So far so good!

2 comments:

MorningSong said...

Cute!! :)

The girl who leads our HomeSchool small group told me to find my why and hold on to it. If I keep the why I homeschool in mind, it will help me through the bad days! haha

I am excited to step into this new world. Excited and nervous. :)

dreamingBIGdreams said...

I thought about buying one of these nad didn't. Now as my back is killing me I wish that I had! Enjoy!