This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tagged!

Nanette tagged me for "8 Random Facts About Myself". Here are the rules.The rules are as follows:1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.3. People who are tagged need to write their own post about their eight things and post these rules.4.. At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to tag and list their names.5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I am going to do two tags back to back. Not only did Nanette tag me but Morningsong tagged me last week.
Here it goes:

1. I cannot leave one cookie, one of anything in a plate by itself. I have to make sure it has a partner with it. Weird, I know!!

2. All pairs of shoes I walk by MUST be touching it's pair! I will go in our closet and make sure all of My Man's shoes are touching the other shoe and then I will make sure mine are touching each other. If I am outside and see a pair of my children's shoes apart from each other I will push them toward each other until they are touching! Weird, Weird!!!!!

3. I don't believe I have accomplished everything I am supposed to accomplish while on this earth. I believe I will do something life changing for more orphans. I don't know what that is yet but there is something deep inside of me that knows I have more to accomplish.

4. I have envisioned myself many times singing in front of people but I don't have a singing talent ability in this body of mine!

5. I was on our track team in high school as a sprinter and a hurdle jumper. We had a track meet at LSU and in the middle of the race I walked off the track field and my coach gave me a strong speech about that. I wish I would have been more bold and brave to have finished the race. I embarrased myself! (I will not repeat that mistake in life again!)

6. I believe everybody can do something extraordinary for God! I believe that I can dream all I want but until I actually put it into action nothing will ever get accomplished!

7. I am always coming up with ideas for a business or inventing something usually in the area of sewing, crafts, etc.... I have found old papers with notes on them with business after business after business I could start. ( I haven't done this in a while though)

8. I love to stop and smell roses! I love the sweet fragrance of a rose! I love coffee! I love the smell of rain! I love the sound the ocean makes when it hits the shore! I love praise and worship at church! I love it when my children say they love me! I love the cards my husband gives me and what he writes inside! I love camping and the outdoors (hint hint my Man)! I love it when a family chooses to adopt! I love love my extended family and our relationships! I LOVE being a wife and mom! Ok, I know these are sweety sweet and a little cheesy to some but I am sometimes cheesy!! ha ha

1 comment:

MorningSong said...

Thanks for sharing!

It is fun to learn things about each other.