This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Summer Fun! Summer Salad!

New goggles! New floatie swimsuits!
Ready for the thirsty toddlers!!

The "real" slip and slide fun!!

Fun at Aunt Teresa's Pool!!



Summertime Salad!!
Recipe:
Bag Cole Slaw
1/2 cup oil
1/3 cup mayonaise
3/4 cup sugar
3 Tbs rice vinegar
Green onions
1 tsp salt
black pepper
Raisins
Apples
Mix, fridge overnight, Enjoy!!

3 comments:

MorningSong said...

Wow!! I know getting ready for fun in my home can be a little crazy. How do you stay organized and ahead of them! haha I think I am going to homeschool! I am in a small group and it is fantastic. They are soooo helpful. I don't think I will try A Beka but I am going to a curriculm fair this weekend! It looks like the kids are having a fantastic summer! Hope you and Tommy find some alone time!

sugarlady said...

oh girl, that salad looks good. Well you just have to fix it next time we get together.

Carole Turner said...

Lovin' the recipes!