This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pampered!

Last night I went to get pampered! Healing Place Women worked hard to create a place where women can come be women!! There was great food (the chicken salad sandwiches were DELICIOUS along with the chocolate fountain!), smiling faces to greet you in each pamper section, great conversation and just a very enjoyable experience. I was able to get a parafin wax for my hands that came with a hand massage (thanks, Kristi) while someone gave me a scalp and shoulder massage (thanks, Tammy) then I went to my scheduled appointment to get a manicure. I had to leave the manicure section to go get my smallest son out of nursery but once he ate I just took him to the pedicure section with me (thanks, Mrs. Ann) and then I was blessed to have one of my HPC friends hold Elijah (thanks Christi) as I went back to get the manicure. Thank you, Delynn, Candace, and all the girls for this night! Fun! Fun!


Thank you, My Man, for making me go!

2 comments:

Susan said...

What a great thing that you got to be pampered. You deserve it! Sounds like a fun, lovely evening.
Susan

sugarlady said...

Wow, your a very lucky girl, Aimee' All of that in one night, wow way to go.