This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Friday, June 15, 2007

the Magic Bullet!

This has been one of my favorite gadgets since Christmas! My Mom gave this to us for Christmas and we have been homemade smoothie lovers ever since! Our favorite is the strawberry banana smoothie!


Strawberry Banana Smoothie:
1/2 cup yogurt
about 8 strawberries
one banana
2 cups milk
So refreshing!
Another one is the
Lemon Strawberry Smoothie:
about 8 strawberries
2 tablespoons of frozen lemonade concentrate
2 cups water
Yum!

4 comments:

MorningSong said...

Yum to both of these!!

MorningSong said...

Did you see I tagged you, check out my blog. :~)

Momma Roar said...

Sounds yummy - my friend has a magic bullet, maybe I'll have to borrow it!

I love your prayers of the week for your children. I have that book and have read a little, but I need to make it more of a priority - thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

Smoothie's are like a top 5 favorite of mine. You just can't beat them, espically in the summer...