This Week's Scripture


"Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it." Deuteronomy 7:26

This Week's Prayer!


We invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in these rooms, which belongs to Henry, Anthony, Zoƫ, Asa, Rose, Grace, and Elijah, and in Heidi, Angel, and Angela's room. You are Lord over heaven and earth, and we proclaim that You are Lord over their rooms as well. Flood it with Your light and life. We pray that You, Lord, will make their rooms a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. And may You also dwell in our room and in each one of our extended family and friend's rooms.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Enoying Everday Life!

I love Joyce Meyer's saying Enjoying Everyday Life. That is a saying I adopted once I started receiving/having children. It sounds better than reality. Reality: there are days where my head is barely above water but I try to remind myself to Enjoy today! I give myself ALOT of second chances during the day to do this. Shhhhh, don't tell my children because they only get one second chance!! ha ha

After naptime I took the toddlers outside and we hooked the waterhose to a chair to squirt them on the trampoline! They had so much fun!

After they tired of the trampoline, I moved them to the sprinkler. This fun lasted for awhile.


Since they were staying so occupied, I decided to grill some burgers.


This is before I cooked out all the juices of these burgers! I left them on the pit too long! Next time I'll do it better!
After the sprinkler I got out our humongous whopper of a swimming pool that fits a family of ten quite well! ha

4 comments:

Susan said...

Good, wholesome, summer time fun. I think it's great how you took them from one water treat to the next.
Susan

Anonymous said...

I'll drop off some inflatable rafts, you can blow them up and let the kids float around on them in the pool.

Big Brother

MorningSong said...

What fun!! I am so ready for a yard again!! We are in a townhome b/c we weren't sure how long we would be here at first. I want a backyard sooooo much now. I am ready for my own space again!

Many blessings.

sugarlady said...

Wow, didn't know you were having all of that fun with the kids. Well hang on, I will bring the beach towels. Now don't let them splash all the water out of the pool. LOL........